A PwC India Product
Business Risk and Insights Platform is a continuous control monitoring tool that enables automated and near real-time identification of red flags/ controls exceptions through analysis of business data. It provides a single-window view of the risk and controls landscape, integrates with multiple data systems to analyse data and identify red flags, and provides functionality to assign accountability for remediating risks and track progress.
Key Control Aspects
Automated data analytics enabling the internal audit / controls team to focus on root causing and systemic fixes to deliver value to the business
Systemic improvement and controls through remediation tracking enablement
Greater comfort to the management through 100% transactional coverage
Detection and prevention of revenue and cost leakages
Quick implementation for standard ERP environment with ability to customise where needed
Effective compliance with regulatory requirement like SOX/ IFC through automated testing of controls
Glimpse into risks* which Business Risk and Insights Platform can monitor
- Fictitious customer & vendor records
- Undisclosed related parties (customers v/s employees v/s vendor)
- Incomplete / inaccurate master records
- Conflicting access with same user
- Price master – sales order – dispatch booking
- PO creation – GRN - Invoice booking
- Critical / sensitive access assigned to several / unauthorized users
- Activation of ERP transaction posting check from exited employee ID
- Activation of duplicate invoice posting check
- Non reversal of discounts / schemes on returns from customers
- Exited employee salary processing
- Higher business share to higher price vendor
- Abnormal / duplicate Journal Voucher posting
- Incorrect revenue recognition
- Abnormal variances in GL balances
Indicative Commercial Model
Rates will be tailored as per local territory.
Implementation fee unless specified would be additional.
Any customization to the standard offering will be charged on a case by case basis.
Costing depends upon the type of implementation model*, ETL (Extract Transform Load), AMC. Additional per analytics implementation cost.
Please enter your business e-mail address if you would like to receive more information, an offer, or a demo of this product. We will get in touch with you shortly.