Anomaly Detection Platform
A PwC India Product
Anomaly Detection, Reconciliation and Transaction Monitoring are complex business challenges that are both time consuming & prone to errors. In addition, as patterns keep changing and business rules or supervised models become obsolete quickly, innovative solution approaches employing ML models are key to solving this predicament.
Anomaly Detection Platform is an AI-driven digital platform, which helps clients in detecting and preventing anomalies, reconciliation and continuous transaction monitoring including uncovering unknown patterns and risks using unsupervised ML methods.
Deployable on cloud or on-premise, the platform is industry agnostic and is equipped with a customizable data ingestor, powerful ML engine, NLG (Natural-language Generation), UI based BRE (Business Rules Engine) & persona-specific dashboards / workflows; and can be easily configured for multiple use-cases.
- Data integration challenges due to multiple, siloed sources with different data types and data quality issues, leading to increase in complexity
- Manual checking not able to keep up with rising transaction volumes and makes only sample testing possible, leading to leakages of anomalies
- Turnaround time (TAT) breaches/closure in delays due to manual tracking and lack of audit trails and holistic visibility
- High full-time equivalent (FTE) involvement and costs due to manual processes with more time being spent on identifying anomalies and less on resolving them
- Anomaly patterns keep changing, making static business rules/supervised models obsolete in a short span of time
- Key anomalies not being tagged as validation done only on known risks/patterns with dated predefined rules
- Lack of flexibility in existing monitoring systems to keep pace with the increasing regulatory focus on governance and controls
- Increased compliance cost as audit observations lead to key stakeholder involvement for post-facto remediation
Empower your teams with our one-stop, fully automated platform
Process any structured and unstructured data through seamless integration with multiple data source types using our built-in API connectors
Tackle both known and unknown risks with our pre-built rules libraries and unsupervised ML models respectively, via a business-friendly user interface (UI) for rules configuration
Seize full control of exception management with our customisable workflow manager with real-time user notifications, contextual nudges, audit logs and feedback loops
Deliver insights via our personalised and action-oriented dashboards aimed at all levels, including analysts and CxOs to drive always-on monitoring of exceptions
The platform can be used across all industries. In the below section, we have highlighted a few illustrative use-cases for select industries.
Banking and NBFC's
How does the Anomaly Detection Platform help you?
Streamlined processes, proactive remediation and seamless compliance
Realise full data coverage
Analyse complete data for improved anomaly detection and transaction monitoring by eliminating reliance on sample data.
Uncover unknown patterns
Use unsupervised ML methods to discover elusive outliers in any dataset without pre-labelling its data beforehand.
Empower your organisation
Equip non-ML users to utilise ML via our platform's easy-to-use, explainable ML features for deriving smarter insights.
Drive holistic visibility
Power continuous monitoring with workflows, real-time alerts and dashboards for effective exception management.
Elevate operational efficiency
Improve lead times and decrease FTE hours by focusing on exception resolution rather than manual exception identification.
Demonstrate compliance seamlessly
Harness our platform’s powerful audit trails and custom reports to demonstrate compliance to internal and external stakeholders.
A platform with a difference
Deep domain know-how
- PwC has deep domain knowledge and local regulatory and compliance expertise necessary for solving anomaly detection and transaction monitoring
- Our solution is built on the insights from PwC professionals across AI/ML, risk, compliance and RegTech teams, and will help you remain informed of the ever-evolving risks
Explainable ML model
- Our ML models have been designed with ‘explainability’ as a central pillar to empower even non-ML users to derive insights and use them meaningfully
- This ability to signify the rationale of ML outputs to both internal and external stakeholders is key to driving successful ML adoption for business benefits
- Our platform, with its open architecture, can be easily integrated with existing systems and applications, and tailored to cater to multiple business use cases at a low cost, making this a sustainable solution
- Moreover, our flexible deployment option, either via cloud or on premise, makes for rapid deployment
Indicative Commercial Model
Rates will be tailored as per local territory.
Intellectual property cost
Platform deployment and enablement for use
- Number of sources to be integrated
- Number of business rules
- Number of ML scenarios to be enabled
- Number of reports and dashboards
Maintenance Support (User query support and platform availability) based on the number of users
Please enter your business e-mail address if you would like to receive more information, an offer, or a demo of this product. We will get in touch with you shortly.