Integrated Education Management System
A PwC India SaaS Solution
PwC, with its vast experience in education sector has foreseen the need of digital transformation and technology adoption by the education institutes. We understand that the digital transformation of an education institute should focus on few important dimensions such as – paperless operations, automations, collaboration & personalization, blended learning capability, smart data driven decision making, stakeholder engagement, anytime & anywhere accessibility with high availability, information security, low cost of ownership and digital access to assets PwC Introduces its Integrated Education Management System (IEMS), to cater all the needs of the above-mentioned dimensions. It’s a coherent solution with multiple modules designed to work seamlessly.
Excessive manual work and rework
Lack of internal and external communication
Stakeholder engagement, collaboration & personalization
Distributed / scattered systems
Data redundancy, inaccuracy and lack of data insight
Lack of accessibility
- Lead capture
- Follow up
- Prospect dashboard
- Admission management
- Fee payment
- Course details
- Service request
- Placement opportunities
- Learning progression
- Learning & development
- Timetable & calendars
- Notice & circular
- Chat, blog and forum
- Course management
- Staff allotment with workload management
- Curriculum management
- Timetable & Calendar
- Notice & Circular
- Service request
- Communication & attendance
- Event management
- Fee templates
- Fee heads
It offers a single portal for prospects, students and alumni to collaborate and communicate
- Offline assessment
- Job description
- CV upload
- Business rules for shortlisting
- Placement record updates
- Content design
- Progress tracking
- Virtual learning
- Adaptive learning
- Collaboration & gamification
- AI-based proctoring
- Invigilator allocation & dashboard
- System rules
- Fairness score
- Employee Details
- Statutory & Compensation Setup
- Increments & Promotions
- Exit Management
- Investments & Flexible Benefits
- Loans & Advances Management
- Tax & Salary Processing
- Challan Generation
- Payroll Compliance Reports
- Leave management
- Pay slip
- Late fine calculation & collection
- Account Masters Configuration & Budgeting
- Opening Balance Masters and Closing Books
- Account Entries
- Bank Reconciliation
- e-TDS Challans and Returns
- Additional Features
- Reports and Financial Statements
Features to Support - National Education Policy 2020
- Configurable course duration and semesters. (3 or 4 years undergraduate course)
- Feature to create a master of learning outcome for any program.
- Tag every lesson, assessment to one or more outcomes.
- Track outcome completion for students.
Choice Based Credit System
- Provision of learning hours in every lesson. (Theory and practical hours)
- Provision to assign credit points in subjects. (1 credit point = 1 theory hour or 2 practical hours)
- Define major and minor subjects either by total credit point or by a number of subjects.
- Students to select their preferred combination for major and minor.
- Provision to define core and elective subjects.
- Students to select electives across disciplines.
- Accumulate credit points accordingly.
- Provision to have a different fee structure at every entry point.
- For credit transfer and credit redemption, Integration with the newly launched UGC credit bank is in our roadmap.
Indicative Commercial Model
- This will cover data load, support prior to going live, white leveling, and go-live activities.
- Estimated fee depending on data volume, the number of students, and the number of modules.
- SaaS license fees will be applicable.
- Depending on the number of modules bought by the institutions and the number of students.
Please enter your business e-mail address if you would like to receive more information, an offer, or a demo of this product. We will get in touch with you shortly.