A PwC India product
Lack of facilities to undertake centralized compliances (like data upload, error correction, save to GSTN and reconciliation) at a pan-India level
Excessive human intervention without automated tax and compliance, and in-built validation checks, minimising opportunities for team augmentation
Limited data insights to stakeholders without automated trend analysis, comparative ratios, exceptions, top and bottom performers, etc.
Manual reconciliation of multiple data sources (GST returns, e-invoicing, and e-way bills)
Why do you need it?
No changes required in the existing data templates/ IT systems – transition from an existing service provider within two weeks
Vendor communication platform
- Enables two-way communication with vendors
- Sends mismatch reports to all the vendors in a single click
- Real-time alerts for actions/remarks updated by the vendor
Facility to undertake activities (like data upload, error correction, save to GSTN) at a pan-India level – significant reduction in effort/ opportunity for team augmentation.
Robust reconciliation module
- Start-of-the-art vendor reconciliation module
- Ability to reconcile up to 80 million invoices in a single recon
- In-built data science algorithms, 80/20 analysis, etc.